GRABBY AWARDS EVENTS TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Bookings are made and accepted only under the following Terms and Conditions:
- Bookings cannot be accepted from persons under 18 years of age at the time of booking. Twisted Logistics (TWLG), the event organisers, reserves the right to refuse bookings including groups.
- Please note that in respect of any bookings made TWLG act only as agents for either (a) the owner of the Ritual Hotel (the property) or (b) other businesses and individuals contracted by TWLG to provide services to this event.
In these Terms and Conditions the following words and expressions have the following meanings:
a) “Guest” means any person you invite or allow into the Property;
b) “Owner” means the person or persons who own a Property;
c) “Property” means a hotel property which you book holiday accommodation for an agreed temporary period
2. Payment — A non-refundable total cost of your package is required in order to confirm a booking. Included in your booking is either one double bed or two single beds (including IVA), which is payable to TWLG.
3. Pets — the Property accepts 1 dog per booking at an additional charge of 15€ per dog, per night. It is your responsibility to ensure that your dog is always kept on a lead at all times whilst on the property and you must ensure that dog mess is cleared away.
4. Booking confirmation — TWLG will send you (on behalf of the Owner) electronic confirmation showing the price you have paid and details of the package which includes room title. Please check the details on the confirmation carefully. If any of the details are wrong you must inform TWLG as soon as possible. No bookings are valid until confirmed by TWLG. You are booking based on the understanding that TWLG is acting as an agent on behalf of the Owner.
5. Property bedroom allocation— Whilst every effort will be made to respect requests for particular guests, the owner reserves the right to reallocate guests as and when necessary.
6. Unavailability — In the unlikely event that either the Owner or TWLG (on behalf of the Owner) has to change or cancel your reservation, the Owner / TWLG reserves the right to do so. However, you have the right to:
• accept the changed arrangements as notified;
• make alternative arrangements with TWLG;
Neither TWLG nor the Owner shall have any further liability to you for any changes for the cancellation of your booking including those arising from an event outside of either the Owner’s / TWLG’s reasonable control.
7. Booking Cancellation and Amendment:
All cancellations by you/guests must be confirmed in writing and notified to TWLG by phone. Please ensure acknowledgement of cancellation is received. Cancellation insurance for all bookings is strongly recommended. Should a cancellation occur more than 8 weeks before the arrival date, any payment received will be refunded less 50% of the total cost of the booking. Should a cancellation occur less than 8 weeks before the arrival date, no refund will be made. Should a cancellation occur at any time because of COVID-19 rules or restrictions introduced by the Spanish Government or any Government, no refund will be made. Travel insurance that includes COVID-19 is strongly recommended.
Booking amendment — if you require a booking to be altered once the booking has been confirmed, a booking can be altered, subject to availability, up to 8 weeks prior to arrival after which you are bound by the cancellation policy.
8. Your Obligations
a) You must:
i. keep the Property and all furniture, fittings and contents in the same state of repair and condition as at the start of the booking;
ii. not do, or permit any guest to do, anything that is likely to make any insurance policy on the Property void or voidable or to increase the premium;
iii. not do or permit your guests to do anything that could reasonably be considered to cause nuisance or annoyance to the Owner or the occupier or any neighbouring properties/bedrooms; and
iv. report all damage, breakages or equipment failure to the Owner.
9. Property Description
TWLG works closely with the Owner to ensure that all properties within the promotional material are fairly and accurately described. Occasionally an Owner will make changes to the set-up of their property after the publication of the Promotional Material for which TWLG cannot be held responsible.
10. Property security — Your personal belongings are your responsibility during your stay at the property. Neither the Owner nor TWLG accepts liability for any accident, loss or damage to your property unless such loss, damage or accident is due to our negligence or that of those for whom we are legally responsible. TWLG will (on behalf of the Owner) offer reasonable help to assist you in tracing lost items.
11. Spa & Pools — Please take extra care during your stay when using the spa & pools as they may have open drops from the pool edge. Your use of the pools is your responsibility and is at your own risk. You acknowledge that TWLG/the Owner will not be held liable for any accident or injury incurred whilst using the spa / pools except and to the extent that it is caused by TWLG/the Owner’s negligence.
12. Behaviour — You are responsible for the behaviour of all members of your party/group whilst staying at the Property. Aggressive or offensive behaviour directed towards any of the staff or other guests, including central and on-site employees is not acceptable. TWLG (on behalf of the Owner) may refuse to honour your booking or ask you or any member of your party/group to leave immediately. On-site behaviour should not be excessive, noisy or disruptive, especially at night. Offensive or illegal behaviour will not be tolerated and may result in the police being involved. No refunds or compensation will be given in these circumstances and TWLG reserves the right not to accept any future bookings from you or any member of your party/group.
13. Maximum number of guests — The maximum number of guests permitted in each bedroom must not be exceeded. If it is, the onsite manager may move those additional persons and will charge the lead guest the appropriate full charge for the additional residence and any other charges incurred in the servicing of the original property, from the date your party arrived for the event. In addition, your right to occupy the Property may be forfeited without compensation if more people or pets than specified at the time of booking attempt to take up occupation, or if any activity is undertaken which may cause unreasonable damage, noise or disturbance, including permitting guests to sleep on furniture not intended to serve as a bed.
14. Information about your party — TWLG (on behalf of the Owner) reserves the right to obtain the name, age and identification of each member of your party before confirming your booking or at any time. You (the booker) must be a member of your party unless TWLG agrees otherwise. Failure to provide TWLG with full details of the make-up of your party prior to your arrival, if requested by TWLG, may result in access to the property being delayed or denied.
15. All prices quoted include taxes where applicable at current rates. TWLG (on behalf of the Owner) has the right to increase or decrease prices in line with any change in taxes or any other dues or fees levied on your booking.
16. Smoking — Please note that smoking is not permitted in any indoor area of the property including bedroom spaces.
17. Insurance — Please note that it is your responsibility to ensure that you and all members of your party have comprehensive travel insurance cover and that it is adequate for your needs which includes COVID-19 cancellation cover. Your policy of insurance should provide cover for personal injury, death, medical and repatriation costs in the countries which you intend to visit, together with cover for loss of baggage and valuables, personal liability, delay, cancellation, curtailment, missed departure and legal expenses. If you suffer from a disability or medical condition you should disclose this to insurers. For those who participate in sports and activities organised and arranged independently of TWLG, it should be understood that participation is at the individual’s own risk and it is your responsibility to obtain the relevant insurance. Note that special insurance may be required if you intend to undertake any other dangerous or sports activities. Please keep your insurance details with you during the visit.
— You and your guests will be required to check-in at the event desk before check-in at the properties reception desk. The event check-in desk opening times will be published on http://GrabbyAwards.com/Europe
. The property reception desk is open 24/7.
19. Departure — You must vacate your residence by 12:00 at the latest on your date of departure. Please return your key/key card to the property reception.
20. Special requirements and disabilities — TWLG and the Owners welcome guests with restricted mobility, disability, medical or particular care requirements. TWLG aims to ensure that its/the Owner’s services are as accessible as reasonably possible so it is important that TWLG is made fully aware of any needs, requirements and conditions prior to any booking being concluded. Please call the Grabby’s Reservations Team on +44 161 850 2503 who will be happy to discuss with you availability, suitability and any necessary adjustments.
21. You may not resell, advertise, use or give your booking or any promotional discount or offer to do so (for profit or otherwise) or use it in connection with a promotion, competition, business and charity or any other similar venture without TWLG’s written permission in advance.
22. TWLG has compiled the information in its marketing materials and on its website as accurately as possible at the time of production. However, facilities may be altered or withdrawn for reasons outside TWLG’s control, in which case it cannot accept responsibility for the inconvenience incurred. TWLG makes every effort to ensure that the property details are accurately reproduced. Mistakes may occur from time to time, and confirmation should be requested prior to confirmation of a booking.
23. You must accept that minor differences between text/photograph/illustrations in the marketing materials and on the website and the features of the actual property may arise. TWLG/the Owner cannot accept responsibility should the property not conform to the guest’s standards. If a facility is particularly important to you, please check with TWLG prior to the confirmation of your booking.
24. These Terms and Conditions of booking will apply to all confirmed bookings.
25. These Terms and Conditions of booking supersede all previous editions.
26. All marketing material connected to the Property remains the property of TWLG and/or the Owner (as applicable) and may not be replicated in part or whole without prior written permission.
27. Data protection — All the information TWLG collects and holds about you and members of your party/group will be stored in computers and other filing systems. TWLG collects and keeps the information about you and members of your party to enable it to administer its services to you, to conduct market research and provide you with information about its products and services and those of carefully selected third parties. If you do not wish to be contacted by third parties please write to TWLG at its office address — 1.2a Empress Business Centre, 380 CHESTER ROAD, MANCHESTER, M16 9EA.
28. The Agent and/or the Owner reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions at any time.
TWLG recognises the increased uncertainty and significant concern, that COVID-19 is causing to the public and our guests who journey to stay at the property and to take part at the Grabby Awards Europe 2022. With the situation changing each day, we will continue to follow the advice outlined by the Spanish government and relevant authorities/Governments.
Staff at the property and the event team:
A policy of minimal contact will be enforced at the event check-in desk and property reception. Guests will be encouraged throughout their stay/the event to use the cleaning products provided by the property, to social distance whenever possible and to maintain a regular hand sterilising routine to ensure any potential transmission is kept to an absolute minimum. Please note that in the event that you develop COVID-19 related symptoms prior to your departure, you must remain at home. During your stay, you will need to notify the property onsite manager immediately and you will be asked to quarantine all of the guests in your party with the intention of leaving the property at the earliest opportunity. In this instance, we will not be able to offer a partial refund or compensation. All guests and visitors to the event/property over the period of the event will be required to provide evidence of their FULLY vaccinated status and/or a NEGATIVE PCR certificate which must be dated no older than 72 hours before April 22nd 2022. Communal areas that belong to the property may be closed to guests due to COVID-19.
ESSENTIAL ITEMS TO PACK
In the event that the compulsory wearing of face masks is made mandatory during the period of the event guests and visitors are required to bring their own mask, the wearing of which will be enforced in all public areas of the property.